Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Wonders of Instagram

I love that within Instagram little communities are being created and friendships are being made across cities and countries - which otherwise wouldn't have formed. Today an innocent photo of three lengths of rope turned into a game with two complete strangers who I now feel like I can have a laugh with.

And laugh we did!

When I uploaded the photo of black, white and yellow rope which I had bought the day before, they both commented on how they too had posted photos with that colour scheme.
Let the chaos and giggles ensue! We decided to create a sequence of photos around this theme and did we ever!! Below are my contributions.

The funny thing is I am never normally drawn to these colours...but today they were my number one theme!!







2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, I love Instagram. It is such a friendly and inspiring community. It's how I crossed paths with you, and I'm happy I did because your style is beautiful. Plus I like finding more creative peeps here in the West. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi emma! welcome to blogland ... so lovely to have met you today and thank your for jumping in boots and all. i too love the sense of community created by instagram. so many lovely creative inspiring people ... here's to many more giggles and inspiration to come xx anna

    ReplyDelete